Non-Religious Weddings in Townsville
Weddings in Australia can be performed by "Marriage Celebrants". These are people authorised by the Attorney-General's department to perform weddings - they know the requirements and are able to complete all the appropriate paperwork correctly, so your marriage will be valid, legal and binding.
Celebrants available for Non-Religious Weddings in Townsville:
Click through to your suburb below to view local celebrant names, qualifications and phone numbers, and visit their websites!
- Belgian Gardens, Cape Cleveland, Castle Hill, North Ward, Pallarenda, Railway Estate, Rowes Bay, Shelly Beach, South Townsville, Town Common, Townsville, Townsville City, West End Non-Religious Wedding Celebrants
- Cluden, Idalia, James Cook University, Mount Stuart, Oak Valley, Oonoonba, Roseneath, Stuart, Wulguru Non-Religious Wedding Celebrants
- Currajong, Gulliver, Hermit Park, Hyde Park, Hyde Park Castletown, Mundingburra, Mysterton, Pimlico, Rosslea Non-Religious Wedding Celebrants
- Aitkenvale, Annandale, Cranbrook, Douglas, Garbutt, Garbutt East, Heatley, Mount Louisa, Murray, Vincent Non-Religious Wedding Celebrants
- Condon, Granite Vale, Gumlow, Kelso, Pinnacles, Rasmussen Non-Religious Wedding Celebrants
- Alice River, Bohle Plains, Hervey Range, Kirwan, Rangewood, Thuringowa Central Non-Religious Wedding Celebrants
- Beach Holm, Black River, Blue Hills, Bluewater, Bluewater Park, Bohle, Burdell, Bushland Beach, Deeragun, Jensen, Lynam, Mount Low, Mount St John, Saunders Beach, Shaw, Toolakea, Yabulu Non-Religious Wedding Celebrants
- Arcadia, Florence Bay, Horseshoe Bay, Magnetic Island, Nelly Bay, Picnic Bay, West Point Non-Religious Wedding Celebrants